The New Mexico Consortium
The New Mexico Consortium (NMC) is an innovative effort to engage universities and industry in scientific research in the nation's interest and to increase the role of Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) in science, education and economic development. This non-profit corporation formed by the three New Mexico universities focuses on facilitating collaborations at the Laboratory interface.
Events and News
- Los Alamos Company Increases Immunity
- Are Quantum Dots the Next Big Thing in Los Alamos?
- Aurorasaurus on Xploration Outer Space!
- Suzuki Receives M. Hildred Blewett Fellowship
- 2016 USRC Research Symposium a Success
- Repurposing Supercomputers article published in CIO Review
- Research Gives us New Information about Van Allen Belts
- PRObE Summer School Application Deadline Extended
- New Model Predicting Space Weather
- New Information on Van Allen Belts
- Quantum Dot Window Captures Sunlight
- Aurorasaurus Project Featured in WIRED Magazine
- Gnanakaren Publishes in Biophysical Journal
- Researcher Studies the Neutron Star Crust
- NMC Scientist Blume-Kohout's Research Highlighted in Nature