Undue Foreign Influence: Risks and Mitigations
The NMC provides online Undue Foreign Influence: Risks and Mitigations training through the CITI Training portal. See below for instructions.
CITI Training Portal Instructions
If you have an NMC account with CITI:
- Log In
- Click on Main Menu / My Courses, go to View Courses/My Learner Tools for New Mexico Consortium
- Select “Add a Course” (found at the bottom of page)
- Go to Question 9 and select YES.
- Take the courses in your group category
- Email your Completion Certificate to HR. Contact HR at https://newmexicoconsortium.org/inside-nmc/human-resources/.
- Use this link to access CITI Program Training
- Select Your Organization Affiliation: New Mexico Consortium
- Continue with registration
- Create your User Name and Password
- Type in “Research” in the Department field
- Select Curriculum: Undue Foreign Influence: Risks and Mitigations
- Once registered, you can Log In at any time to access the training.