The biotechnology consulting service, Richard Sayre Consulting has announced that they are now going public. This company started by Dr. Richard Sayre in 2016 who has more than 30 years of extensive experience in biotechnology.
Dr. Sayre has consulted with international clients on a variety of biotechnology research projects and has provided consulting services for a diverse range of commercial applications in plant, algal and animal biotechnology, biochemistry and genetics.
Richard Sayre Consulting can assemble teams of specialists from select academic and government lab scientists, economic modelers, and intellectual property attorneys who can address challenges in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Previous clients have included major corporations, start-ups, and venture capital firms.
Richard Sayre Consulting brings experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Plant and algal metabolic engineering
- Integrated algal biofuel and bioproduct production systems
- Photosynthesis and crop yield enhancement
- Biological carbon capture and sequestration
- Phytochemicals (cyanogenic glycosides, cannabinoids, etc.)
- RNA interference mediated control of metabolism and pathogens
- Molecular modeling, engineering and synthesis
This consulting firm can provide assistance in research project design, sub-contract management, technology evaluation, grant proposals, and seminars.
To learn more see the Richard Sayre Consulting, LLC webpage for information on the consulting firm’s specialized expertise, experience in publications and patents, leadership experience and licensing opportunities.
Richard Sayre Consulting works closely with the New Mexico Consortium (NMC) and NM University affiliates. They also promote licensing of NMC patents.